A London wide Technical Assistance Programme part funded by the European Social Fund to support participation of voluntary and community sector organisations in ESF Programme
Making a case for your organisation-From survival to organisational resilience
Where: LTEN (formerly ITN) offices, 3 Highbury Crescent, London N5 1RN
(Nearest Tube Station: Highbury & Islington on the Victoria Line and well served by Buses: 4, 19, 30, 43, 271, 277, 393)
When: Wednesday 20th April 2011 from 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
Who is it for?
* Senior staff in small to medium sized community and voluntary sector organisations
* Upon confirmation of registration participants will be expected to undertake pre course preparation.
* One staff per organisation
What: In the light of major cutbacks in the public sector and shrinking resources it’s more important than ever to reassess the position of your organisation in order to ensure a sustainable long term future. The workshop will provide an opportunity to think through the necessary elements of planning for it.
Aims of the workshop: At the end of the session participants will have developed an understanding of the following
* The current context you are operating in
* Reconnecting with your core mission and vision
* Assessing the real value of your organisation- do your beneficiaries really benefit?
* Capacities and vulnerabilities analysis
* Cost of funding
* Evidence, evidence evidence-giving value to outcomes
To book, complete the attached registration form, call Sumita Dutta on 0207 7150300 or email your contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for registration: 11th April 2011